Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Saturday, May 5, 2007



    I ran out of Fruit Punch Vitamin Water :(


    EDIT ++//
    Spideyman was super wack, although he was cool when he was doing his finger pointing thing and got all super emo looking, Venom is wassup. Um how about there needs to be a movie just about Venom lol


    Samantha Marie [ 3:12 PM ]

    3 Comments:

    • LMAO i saw it on friday i thout is was ok... i so agree with you spiderman was all super emo he looked sooo gay wit that dark eyeshadow and hair infront of the eyes, and who ever thought that that gay ass walk fingersnapping crap was cool was sooo dumb lmao.... still like his emotional self tho
      *theme song*
      "spiday man spiday man"

      ps. that song that mj was singing at the end i liked it

      By Blogger GAS'D, at May 5, 2007 at 11:27 PM  

    • ouch so you can be in the blog?

      ah but whatever you arent cool enough to be in it anyways.


      BLAM NIGGAAAAA

      By Blogger Unknown, at May 7, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

    • I saw it. Not good at all in my opinion...made a review of the movie on my own blogspot too. [www.marshalljones.blogspot.com]

      By Blogger Marz., at May 10, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home