Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)
    gross
    vdub
    hm, i like that pic. I hated my new hair at first ...
    i haven't been too great lately :(you'd think bein...
    hmmmmm
    stupid
    went to josh's store on saturday with paulo. yay f...
    Hi
    Now while I don't know much..
    Guilty Pleasures...


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Sunday, August 5, 2007

    *so I'm back on this shit-_-


    The long awaited explanation.

    Everyday, people ask "samantha why don't you have a boyfriend?"and of course they take my "no time; too busy; etc" excuses for bullshit. They don't even like my "I just don't want one" answer HAHA.While, all of those answers are true, they're all rooted from "Samantha barely loves Samantha, she has a hard time just living - adding anyone else to the equation would just make life more difficult than it already is" I keep my shit bottled up for a reason.

    ps. I may be selfish but I don't use Wayne.

    pps. you may not know this, but I'm insanely jealous of chicks who's thighs don't touch. die skinny bitches. a bitch kills herself to lose 5 pounds and these bitches are at mcdonalds with two number ones.

    ppps. i plan to move to a far, far away land and start over. calgary anyone?




    on the other hand. i do shit like this, and somehow - life gets a lil bit easier.


    Samantha Marie [ 3:52 PM ]

    4 Comments:

    • oh i so feel you on this post sammy..i've been feeling the same for a very long time and it's like people overlook...hey..shit im not perfect...why dont i have a man? i eman everyone seems to feel like im pretty or beautiful whatsoever..but..i dont see it..when i get up and look in the mirror...maybe i dont see it often enough. Now with a man in the picture..it'd just be like..him having to...help me overcome my selfconsciousness..that's tough..that's not relationship material.

      not now.

      and the chicks..oh lord..i'm jealous of skinny girls..even though..having thighs here and there is gorge..but at times i just wish i could eat just anything and not have to struggle for the next 2 months trying to lose a donut.

      By Blogger n.why, at August 5, 2007 at 6:47 PM  

    • dude,you just spoke for me. I just could never put it into words. There's a cool place called "Imagine-nation" I escape to if you want to bounce

      -Public Sole Collector(NSB.org)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 6, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

    • sammy davis junior...we need to meet up hun. asap. LETS BOTH HAVE A DRINK AND TALK ABOUT LIFE ON THE NEIGHBORS LAWN.

      but. we dont need to drink really..cuz i dont like to drink... :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 7, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

    • all of you are weirdos...



      i pwn j00 all...

      By Blogger Unknown, at August 9, 2007 at 1:10 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home