Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)
    wtf yo.
    gross
    vdub
    hm, i like that pic. I hated my new hair at first ...
    i haven't been too great lately :(you'd think bein...
    hmmmmm
    stupid
    went to josh's store on saturday with paulo. yay f...
    Hi
    Now while I don't know much..


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Monday, August 13, 2007
    lounging in the pool is pretty dope.
    don't ask me for pics, this isn't NT.
    I feel so relaxed right now its not even funn, this is so good.


    oh man.
    these next two weeks are going to be so good
    though i'm not telling you why.

    IN YO FACE

    would I be super baller of the month if I throw a supreme sticker on my car like everybody else? I don't know what else to do with this big ass bag of stickers lol. I want to do so much this school year - I hate the summer. I do nothing but work. There's no "fun" in my vocabulary. Ugh my APCs don't fit and I don't know if they'll stretch far enough. They're a 28, I wear a 28 - I assumed they'd fit. Apparently not? Un-baller.

    ps. guys on superfuture are OD cute


    Samantha Marie [ 7:45 PM ]

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home