Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)
    Blogging via phone?
    Super Sais.
    Go head Lily!
    Georgetown AGAIN.
    Ugh people are...
    eh.
    So, I had a super cool vid of me hooked up to an i...
    Shameless Plug?
    =P Good Timesssss
    seriously.


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Wednesday, October 31, 2007
    So, I know it's a bit early to be making lists for the next year but I'm
    the kind of person who likes to do everything early (except study lol).
    To me, on-time = late. Anyways, I'll probably begin some of this stuff
    early and then again - maybe not but January is when I have everything
    scheduled to start.
    (My list is in no particular order)

    + Become a straight-A-4.0-student. (I have photography 101 next
    semester, maybe I'll finally develop some of these lomography pictures
    haha, yes - that includes studying)
    + Lose 25 Lbs, and keep it off! (The "keep it off" part is probably the
    hardest part. I want to tone up, the NUMBER isn't as important to me as
    the look, if I lose 10 lbs and look amazing then I'll be satisfied)
    + 'Gets me a man!' (*giggles & blushes* hehe not so much but it would be
    nice to find an educated man with a job and a car, the ones without jobs
    and cars tend to complain way too much, although I'd rather not manage a
    relationship right now - 08 may be different)
    + Read 40 Books. (Yes books, not magazines. Yes, for leisure - not
    textbooks. I only read 4/5 in 07. I count harry potter 7 as 2 books
    lmao)
    + See 2 Plays & Visit 4 Museums. (That number might be a little low but
    compared to '07s grand total of zero plays and museums, I think this is
    realistic lol anyone down to go to the Ballet even though its not a
    play?)
    + Save $2,500 (Easier said than done, making the $2,500 isn't the
    problem its keeping it lol)
    + Get a new laptop (and still save $2,500 lol. I want an alienware
    laptop but its definitely out of my price range. Maybe if I get a 2nd
    job hmm...)
    + Become a better driver. (Because I suck at driving, ask my dad. I
    don't want to bang my little vdub up.)
    + Start carrying a purse. (My belt is tres bulky with keys, sidekick,
    blackberry)
    + Drink more water and Join a gym. (I'm actually someone who enjoys
    going to the gym as long as my ipod is charged but the treadmil in the
    basement is not a gym lmao.. I'd love to take a pilates class too)
    + Nikon or Canon (the popular debate. Once I pick a winner there will be
    better pics from me)
    + Stop going to sleep at 3 am.. For no reason lol
    + Travel more. (And yes, still save $2,500. I'd like to go to NY and
    spend more than a day. I hate having to rush around the city, same with
    other places.)
    + Go out more often (out to eat and still lose 25 lbs lol. Just out in
    general, do you know how much time I spend in my room? I should be a Wii
    champion by now.)

    That's all I have for now, Arrivederci.
    -------------

    Arrivederci,
    Samantha Marie™  



    Samantha Marie [ 1:54 AM ]

    5 Comments:

    • lol nice list. 40 books tho???

      By Blogger Unknown, at November 1, 2007 at 12:35 AM  

    • wtf im mad. i just left you a long comment and it didnt work

      but i decided to comment you because i AM one of those people who reads the blog and then talks to you on myspace or on aim about it. LMAO

      but congrats to you for making these goals/changes. Im proud of you. and i wish you the best of luck with acheiving them. dont ever give up. and if you dont suceed at one of them, keep on trying samantha marie!

      25lbs? your like 5'2 right?.. you'd be like marykate or something. i think you look gorgous though!

      you should get a Nikon. its like the best camera in the world lol. dont forget i use to work at best buy. the camera department was huge and i learned alot and everyone bought a Nikon if they could afford it.

      your amazing =)

      By Blogger Anicia, at November 1, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

    • This comment has been removed by the author.

      By Blogger n.why, at November 2, 2007 at 7:29 PM  

    • It's the better cam. In my opinion. And you know I'm into photography and already got a "good one" but..a canon is a must.

      We practically have the SAME plans. I can take 99,9 % of your list, and put it on my fridge..

      I'm a sucker at drinking enough, i do like the gym when MY ipod is charged.. beware of dudes at the gym. They will annoy the shit out of you.

      I wish i had a treadmill, but i only have one of those retarded bikes. THOSE areuseless. You'll get bored after the first 20 min. A treadmill is more effective too.If you do both gym and treadmill.:WOOH...you'll lose those 25 in no time. Just stay at it..I'm tryna do the same.

      "+ Drink more water and Join a gym. (I'm actually someone who enjoys
      going to the gym as long as my ipod is charged but the treadmil in the
      basement is not a gym lmao.. I'd love to take a pilates class too)
      + Nikon or Canon (the popular debate. Once I pick a winner there will be
      better pics from me)
      + Stop going to sleep at 3 am.. For no reason lol"

      By Blogger n.why, at November 2, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

    • OH.

      By Blogger mC, at November 4, 2007 at 1:05 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home