Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)
    Ugh people are...
    eh.
    So, I had a super cool vid of me hooked up to an i...
    Shameless Plug?
    =P Good Timesssss
    seriously.
    back =P
    wtf yo.
    gross
    vdub


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Friday, September 28, 2007
    Tuesday was fun this week, I know I know.. Georgetown is usually saved for Thursdays but - eh, who cares haha. I do what I want, I don't care {lol}. You guys don't care about what I have to say, you guys just wanna see pics.








    aloha ninjas


    Samantha Marie [ 1:05 AM ]

    3 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home