Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)
    Things I plan to do in 08
    Blogging via phone?
    Super Sais.
    Go head Lily!
    Georgetown AGAIN.
    Ugh people are...
    eh.
    So, I had a super cool vid of me hooked up to an i...
    Shameless Plug?
    =P Good Timesssss


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Monday, November 5, 2007
    So I'm laying here, blogging from my sidekick. The usual. And man oh man
    do I have a lot to say - or I would if this wasn't public. I'm amped for
    next wednesday. Oh you don't know? NY sucka. You better get familiar
    Clinton Sparks.

    I love how the people closest to me continue to stay positive in a world
    full of chaos. I admire them and congratulations on your
    accomplishments. I don't tell you guys enough, aside from my usual you
    (mad, gay, wack)'s, I love you guys .. They should know who they are. I
    know some amazing people, great writers, artists, poets, musicians *no,
    not your run of the mill myspace rappers ... people that actually paint
    pictures with their lyrics* and just overall great friends. While -there
    aren't tooo many of them ... the ones that do exist are great and I
    applaud them for sticking around through everything <3

    Enough sappy ilovemyfriends crap. (I do though). My sk lx is going
    strong. Its been what? 3 weeks now. I love it. At first I didn't like
    the new sidekick feel but its broken in now much like my fav. Jeans =)
    I'm not a denim afficianado or anything but I do wear this pair
    religiously. (Don't talk about my spelling today, sidekicks don't have
    spell check nor am I going back to fix). Sold a pair of sz 28 APCs last
    night for dirt ($70) if that's your size.. Then you slept. I found a
    borders gift card in my wallet, I definitely need to buy some books. I'm
    also planning the kidnapping of "Mos DefK =) (you mad?)

    Ps. I wish I could remember the witty pickup line I heard on fresh
    prince tonight. Something about a jacuzzi . It was awesome. <sarcasm>I'd
    have to give it up after a line like that</sarcasm>
    ---
    Arrivederci,
    Samantha Marie™  



    Samantha Marie [ 1:27 AM ]

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home