Yeah, this is me =/


Eh.. What you wanna know about me for?

Samantha Marie. I like root beer floats and cheesecake. This blog is OD boring but apparently people read it, or at least look at the pictures. I'm semi-legal, I can smoke but I can't drink - I don't do either anyway. I'm fun sometimes.


    follow me on Twitter

    The Links

    personal =P
    deviant art
    myspace
    NT/ISS/NSB: billionheiress
    sampreme@gmail.com
    I'd give you my yahoo/aim but guys are weird and they stalk. I'd give people my tmail but eh, again.. stalking.

    dailys =P
    wayne
    David
    manny
    dizzy
    imani



    Old Posts? word to gravedigging

    (last 10 posts)
    Soo..
    So...
    Things I plan to do in 08
    Blogging via phone?
    Super Sais.
    Go head Lily!
    Georgetown AGAIN.
    Ugh people are...
    eh.
    So, I had a super cool vid of me hooked up to an i...


    (all posts)
    May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007



    Saturday, November 10, 2007

    Nice meeting you Ray.
    Had fun with some friends yesterday. They stole the good polaroids so I
    hate them.



    Samantha Marie [ 7:57 PM ]

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home